|Business Systems Analyst|
|Reports to||Head of Operations|
IT Specialist will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues. Specialist should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a point of contact for all types of service requests.
- Create and maintain service requests to track issue resolution, help identify support trends and track long-term statistics.
- Provide responsive support for critical customer events such as security breaches, infections, server, and service outages.
- Coordinate and communicate as required with impacted users; status of incident progress, notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, document, and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Configure and support end user hardware, software, and peripherals in accordance with existing policies and operational requirements.
- Assist with mobile device support and management.
- Maintain and organize equipment inventory and assist with continuous accuracy of asset tracking and management.
- Document procedures and processes for internal use.
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and technology policies.
- Maintain and expand IT Support knowledgebase articles.
- Improve customer service in perception and quality with quick resolution of service requests.
- Availability to assist outside of business hours with projects, tasks, security issues and urgent requests.
- Understanding of JIT (Just in Time Manufacturing).
- Knowledge of understanding network with advanced skills in SQL (Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Language
- Minimum degree: Bachelor’s in computer science, IT, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Language: English
- 3+ years’ experience in IT systems analyst
- Certifications are a plus
Skills, Requirements and Competencies
- Strong reading, writing, speaking and management information systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great understanding of information technology, computer programming and management information systems.
- Proficient computer skill, including Microsoft Office Suite, programs including but not limited to COBOL, C.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize multiple duties and tasks and manage time effectively.
- Must understand interrelationships between all manufacturing and non-manufacturing disciplines.
- Proven record of complex problem solving and decision making.
Physical Requirements and Demands
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Frequent walking, standing, bending lifting and reaching
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers- typing and or writing
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org