Jr .Net Developer
구인구직 / by seiyoung paek
|Jr .Net Developer|
|Reports to||Business Systems Analyst|
Summary of Job
The main roles of the Jr .Net Developer are to develop and maintain an existing ERP system using VB and C# .Net framework. In this position the Jr .Net Developer will report to the facility Business Systems Analyst and support the implementation, modification, debugging, and function of the site’s computer systems. The Jr .Net Developer may also be tasked with supporting the Business System Analyst in other site IT support activities as needed. The Jr .Net Developer will possess good programming language skills, deep knowledge of database systems, and general IT software/hardware applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code using .Net Framework 4.0 (VB or C#).
- Analyze, design, develop, debug, test, document and deploy Windows applications(.Net).
- Add features to existing ERP and SI program.
- Design queries, stored procedures, functions, and tables (MSSQL).
- Interact with teams of engineers and end-users from multiple disciplines.
- Define and evolve the scalable architecture for the system.
- Conduct performance testing, tune, and optimize the existing system.
- Enhance and support an existing ERP system using .Net and VB(C#).
- Responsible, dependable, and quick learner (also team player).
- Strong knowledge of OOD concepts.
- Strong communication & technical skills.
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity and maintainability.
- Ability to document, track and monitor problems/issues to a timely resolution.
Education & Language
Must have work authorization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
1+ years of C# or Visual Basic (.Net Framework)
1+ years of MSSQL
1+ years of Visual Studio w/ version controls
ERP (Preferred, not required)
Automobile industry (Preferred, not required)
Skills and Requirement
C#, MSSQL, Windows Applications, Visual Studio, .Net Framework 4.0, Visual Basic, and OOD Concepts
Please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing ID: 48582