Summary of Job
The Sales Administrator effectively manages sales and commercial activities internally for the Sales department. Assists and supports the Sr Sales Manager, Account Managers and Sales Representatives in all sales related activities. Price and volume tracking, monthly and annual sales planning and tracking, monthly closing, quote tracking, customer invoicing, payment verification, unit price tracking and data management. Also acts a cross functional liaison between the Sales department and all internal customers such as Finance, Production Control and Quality.
Duties and responsibilities
- Track and report weekly, monthly and annual sales activities.
- Maintain all customer Purchase Orders and update price tracking documents.
- Creates and maintains monthly closing statements.
- Weekly tracking and verification of customer volumes as compared to Purchase Orders.
- Maintain records of prototype sample delivery and payment.
- Monitor and communicate customer’s volume release information within the organization.
- Assist accounting with payment reconciliation and collection of past due accounts.
- Track, maintain and pursue closure of outstanding Tooling payments from customers.
- Create customer invoices and ensure timely payments as well as resolve any payment disputes.
- Manage commercial activities including part prices, volumes and part number tracking, as well as price changes due to engineering changes or other commercial activities.
- Act as Sales Department liaison to all internal customers.
- Monitor customer’s supplier portals and effectively communicate requirements within the organization.
- Maintain accurate volume and price tracking documents.
- Support and assist all Sales team members on sales related activities
- Assist Sales department with annual sales and bookings plans
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Language
- Associate degree preferred in appropriate field of study (Business, Sales, …) and/or relevant experience is required.
- Language: Fluent in English is required.
- 3 – 5 yrs Sales Administration experience
- Experience with Chrysler (FCA) and/or Volkswagen is preferred. Experience with other automotive OEM’s will be considered.
Skills and requirements
|· Interpersonal skills
· Customer focused
· Strong computer skills
· Strong MS Word and MS Excel skills
· Detailed oriented
· Excellent listening skills
|· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, programs and customers
· Ability to prioritize
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org